The Gathering of Eminent Singles (GEMS) is one of the programmes of the Foundation that gathers young adults and singles from various walks of life through conferences, seminars, workshops and camp meetings to educate them on:
- The myths, lies and misconceptions about singleness, sex, dating,
courtship and love matters.
- Major choices a single must make and their consequences
- Coping with society and religion on their expectations of singles
- Godliness in the midst of many options singles have to forget godly principles.
- What to look out for in a prospective spouse
- Habits, attitudes, temperaments
- Character formation and developing a godly personality.
To enable single persons to understand singleness, maximize their potential
during singleness and enjoy it in order to prepare for marriage.