The vision of the Zizikarl Foundation as placed on the heart of the vision bearer is threefold.
It encompasses all levels of one of the three main institutions that God uses to rule the earth i.e. the Family.
Guide young adults to live a life of godly singleness.
Enlighten would-be couples to pursue a purpose-driven courtship.
Empower married couples to understand their challenges and priorities.
Out of this threefold vision several products are offered to help ‘the family’ thrive in peaceful and beneficial relationships which will have a positive impact on the society at large.
BUILDING GODLY AND BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIPS.
We are called not to be religious with all the religious clichés but to present biblical truth to all who will listen. We educate people on how to apply biblical truth in their lives so they can live as free people to pursue their purpose wholeheartedly.
Our Core Values
- Mutual Respect
- Leading young adults to identify their God-given potentials in life.
- Creating the opportunity to share and inform behavioral change in individuals as well as family life.
- Teaching singles to live fulfilled lives such that should marriage never comes they will still self actualise.
- Helping couples as well as individuals to identify challenges, priorities and areas of change in their lives.
- Teaching individuals as well as couples to make God-honouring choices in their lives and relationships.
- Ordination of Family
We believe that God announced the ordination of family and assigned roles to the couple forming the union.
- Born Again Christian
We believe that a born again Christian should take care of his or her family. 1 Timothy 5:8
- Plan of God
We believe that God has plans for everyone, whether single or married.
We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. Genesis 2:18-25.
- Word of God
We believe the Bible is the fully inspired and infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and contains every answer to man’s problems. We acknowledge that it is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2 Pet. 1:20, 21, 2 Tim. 3:1 6-17.
- Through our programmes and activities, singles are encouraged and equipped to be dependent on God, discover accurate self-identity and live purposeful lives so they marry with their purpose in mind and with understanding of who they are and what they want to become.
- Courting couples acquire knowledge from shared experiences which will enlighten them to lay a well-grounded foundation upon which they will be able to build a thriving and fulfilling marriage.
- Married couples learn to make choices and/decisions which ensure that an atmosphere of peace and love is created in the midst of walking in their God-ordained purpose so that individual dreams are not quashed but rather culminated in a family vision.
Our passion for what what we do is driven by our fundamental values
- That marriage, an institution God established long before the other two important human institutions, the church and the government, is the foundation for family life.
- That who you marry either brings you closer to the fulfillment of your God-given purpose or moves you further away from it.
- That singles should discover who they are and their capabilities as well as their God-given purpose before getting married.